Commercial and tax domiciliation
Officially recognized by the public authorities on 5 December 1985 (Decree no. 85-1280 ? Art. 2-6-1) in accordance with the Law dated 31 December 1984
For entrepreneurs who want to start their structure right away at a low cost.
Companies who wish to have a legal address without incurring move-in and organisation fees, or to establish a branch, or a sales office in Paris.
SPECIAL OFFER : 50% discount on the first 6 months
Our monthly rates (excluding taxes):
|41, rue de Maubeuge 75009
(Gare du Nord)
83, rue du Fg St Martin 75010
(Gare de l’Est)
63, Bd Ménilmontant 75011
(M° Père Lachaise)
83, rue de Reuilly 75012
(Gare de Lyon )
|37, rue d’Amsterdam 75008
(Gare St Lazare)
|21, rue Le Sueur 75116
(M° Porte Maillot - Argentine)
|SARL, SAS, SA, Eurl, Liberal professions||€30.00||€42.00||€50.00|
See our locations
These prices include:
- Receiving your mail and holding it for you in our offices
- Reception for customers or suppliers
- Management of your registered mail (by power of attorney)
- Receiving your faxes
Commercial domiciliation makes it possible to separate your private life from your professional life. With commercial domiciliation, you do not run the risk of inappropriate visits to your residence or problems with your condominium.
With commercial domiciliation, it is no longer necessary to transfer your registered office to a commercial address if you move to another private residence, and you save on expenses related to transfer formalities, as well as those required to change your brochures, letterhead, and business cards. Commercial domiciliation is the most flexible, economical, and professional solution.
Our contract includes the following characteristics:
- A 3-month term, tacitly renewable
- Monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or annual payments
- A 3-month advance deposit for services, required at the start of the contract (except in case of annual payment)
If daily mail forwarding is included: €15.00 excluding taxes / month + postage fees
- We can scan the letters you receive and send them to you by email: Lump-sum fee €23.00 per month excluding taxes
- We can notify you by email of letters you have received as well as their origin: €1.50 / email sent excluding taxes
Documents required to establish a contract:
- One form of identification from the manager/administrator/president
- Proof of his or her residence
- A copy of a K-bis excerpt, for a registered office transfer
How to send us your request to establish a contract?
- By filling out our online domiciliation form
- By e-mail : email@example.com
- By letter
- In person at our offices
Are you interested in our services?
Please contact us at: +33 (0)1 53 32 50 03
or fill out our contact form by clicking here »